PADI eLearning and Touch
PADI now offers you the option of completing the scuba theory section (or "Knowledge Development" in PADI-speak) of many PADI courses, online, on your computer, laptop or tablet (iPad or Android-based). Instead of coming to "class" with one of our instructors, you can complete the theory section at home, at your own time and then come to us, ready to start the diving part of the course!
Touch = learning the scuba theory on your Apple iPad or Android-based tablet
eLearning or Touch works great too if you're an overseas visitor coming to Malaysia and don't want to spend a lot of time here to get your PADI Open Water Diver certification or other courses. You can complete all the theory stuffs at home before you make the trip here and once you arrive, we can schedule your diving right away!
Currently, eLearning is available for many PADI courses including the following:
- PADI Open Water Diver - available in English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Russian, Chinese and Korean
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver - English only
- Enriched Air Diver - English, Japanese and Russian
- Digital Underwater Photographer - English only
- Rescue Diver - English only
Touch is currently available for the following PADI courses:
- PADI Open Water Diver - available in English only
What to do Next?
Click HERE (or the banner below) to sign up for eLearning or Touch.
Click HERE for our simple step-by-step guide to start your PADI Open Water Touch experience.