Underwater Photography Services
We undertake underwater photography assignments for various purposes, including
- Print and electronic media advertising and promotion
- Underwater events documentation and promotion
- Underwater structures documentation
- Verification of underwater works, repairs, damage etc.
- Coral reefs environmental surveys and monitoring, etc.
- Underwater photography course
The underwater photography assignment will be handled by Mohd Halimi Abdullah, a professional diver with more than 14 years diving experience and more than 800 logged dives. Where required, the assignment will be handled by a team of divers under direct supervision of our pro. Halimi is a currently a member of the Professional Association of Diving Instructors (PADI) and also certified by PADI to conduct Digital Underwater Photography courses.
Terms and Conditions of Work:
- Underwater photography activities shall be limited to a depth of no deeper than 30 meters and a maximum of three (3) dives per day. The dives can be conducted during the day or night.
- The underwater photographer reserves the right to schedule, reschedule, execute or terminate any dives based on safe diving practices (i.e. following dive tables and diving limits and rules) and prevailing sea conditions.
- Should a dive be postponed or terminated due to adverse sea conditions or low underwater visibility, the dive may be rescheduled subject to agreement by the customer. However, any costs resulting from this rescheduling shall be borne by the customer.
- For diving locations where the photographer is required to travel in a commercial or chartered flight in order to reach the location, the underwater photographer shall be allowed a rest period of 24 hours or more ("no fly" time) before taking a flight back home, in order to reduce the risk of decompression sickness (DCS). This is a normal safe diving practice. Any costs resulting from this shall be borne by the customer or agreed upon prior to the assignment.
- For diving locations where special diving equipment and/or diving techniques have to be used e.g. diving with Enriched Air Nitrox or using twin scuba tanks or thicker wetsuit, any costs resulting from this shall be borne by the customer or agreed upon prior to the assignment..
- The underwater photographer reserves the right to engage the service of a local divemaster or dive guide to act as a buddy and to assist in locating the right dive sites in order to fulfill the particular photography assignment. However, prior agreement with the customer shall be obtained before engaging such a service. Any costs resulting from this shall be borne by the customer or agreed upon prior to the assignment.
- The final images submitted to the customer can either be in RAW, TIFF or JPEG format based on the customer requirements.
Please email to us for more details or to discuss your requirements.
Click here to view our photographer's underwater image gallery.